We like travelling as a mean of learning something. Something about the world surrounding and ourselves.
In an age where every corner of the planet is within easy reach and every experience is easily obtainable with money, we value the meaning of details. Because every great travel can start as soon as you cross your front door.
- Loves narrow alleys, old flaky wall signs and authentic bars and restaurants.
- Hates anodyne bars with white shirt waiters and dark red awnings.
Martina: she’s the one without any decent picture of herself as she wouldn’t lend her camera for any reason, especially to Riccardo! She considers photography the best way to measure time, whether it is a unique instant to capture forever or the hours spent chasing the best view on subjects.
Contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
Latest posts by Rick (see all)
- Getting Around Milan: Metro, Bus and Tram - 24th April 2017
- Machu Picchu: a cheap and sustainable way to visit - 8th December 2016
- Lake Titicaca: a few days between Islands and Folklore - 4th October 2016